Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks for the training!

From John Walsh:

Just wanted to take this opportunity to extend my thanks to you, the Park and Boeing for the outstanding training opportunity provided to us this past weekend. I appreciate and encourage the Park Service's efforts to provide this type of quality training to Park Volunteers. It provides an opportunity to the volunteers to increase their own skills while providing the Park a better trained volunteer pool. Thank you sincerely for the opportunity.

The training was excellent and fun. The trainers were very knowledgeable, friendly and worked well with the group. The material and content of the training while challenging but appropriate to the group. The facility was first-rate and the food was great. Please thank the folks who prepared the meals. And of course thank you Jill for all your efforts coordinating and managing the event. You efforts to ensure a positive training experience were evident. I appreciate the time you put into the successful training.

So as not to be out of character ... I have a question ... no not really ... well I guess I do, I can not help myself ... when are we going to do it again?

No comments: