Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Coming next

Here's a quick preview of coming attractions:

  • Our new soundscape monitoring program is off and running! I'll soon have a page posted with details about this exciting project and what it's accomplishing.
  • The time for our annual Volunteer Recognition Picnic is fast approaching. We'll settle on a date within the next few days and then make an announcement.
  • Our annual visit by the Japan Volunteers in Parks Association (JVIPA) is coming together. I'll have a complete report for you soon, along with ways that you can help, and a great opportunity to attend a Seattle Mariners game with the Japanese volunteers!
  • The new "Volunteering in America" report has just been released. As soon as I have time to read through it, I'll post highlights here.
  • And finally, it's been far too long since I've sent out a newsletter! That will be coming shortly.

No comments: