Monday, May 14, 2012

May 19th MRNPA Trails Work Party


Greetings,

The next Mount Rainier National Park Associates trails work party will be on this coming Saturday, May 19th.  I just got the word from my NPS trail crew contact that we will be working to repair some switchbacks on the Boundary Trails at Carbon River.  The work site is about 3/4 mile from the road so be prepared for a short, uphill hike.  And be sure to bring your rain gear.  This beautiful weather can't last!

We will meet at the Carbon River Entrance.  Plan to arrive about 8:30 AM and be ready to move out by 9:00 AM.  I expect we will be back at the road by 3:30 PM.

If you plan to attend and have not yet contacted me, please reply to this email to indicate that you are coming and to tell me how many volunteers you are bringing with you.


John Titland
Volunteer Coordinator
Mount Rainier National Park Associates



PREVIOUS MESSAGE

No comments: