Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MRNPA Work Party Reminder

From John Titland:

Here are the details of the Mount Rainier National Park Associates volunteer trails work party happening on Saturday, June 18th. That's next Saturday.

We will meet at the Carbon River entrance to Mount Rainier between 8:30 and 9:00 AM.  Our cars will be parked inside the gate, so drive through to the gate and park on the road shoulder.  Be ready to head out by 9:00 AM.  I have no idea what the project will be.  On Monday I rode my bike from the gate up the road to the Ipsut Creek campground, and then I hiked up the Wonderland trail about a mile. From what I saw there is more than enough work that needs to be done to keep us all busy.

If you plan to attend, please reply to volunteer@mrnpa.org to indicate that you are coming and to tell me how many volunteers you are bringing with you.

No comments: