Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Trail Help Needed Fri/Sat/Sun

Help is needed on short notice to place wrought iron candy canes and ropes to guide visitors along the trails---and keep them off the vegetation. We have been blessed with at least one trail crew member every day of the week. So far they have done an amazing job roping off the rapidly emerging meadows. They are also placing the railings on the Myrtle Falls bridge.

I will be coordinating the work party lists so if you are available, send your info to my NPS address...Maureen_McLean@nps.gov. Place "Trail Crew" in the subject line and give me the day you will work. Work parties will meet at the Muir Steps at 9 a.m. each day. Safety issues and work plans will be discussed then. This will be more strenuous work than Meadow Roving! 

I will be working Saturday at the JVC and Sunday roving at Paradise.  Come help with trail work or join me roving the meadows.

Maureen McLean
Coordinator MORA Meadow Rovers

No comments: