|Longmire Campground Host|
Calendar (click to enlarge)
If you're looking for a good volunteer project that can be done out of your RV or campsite, consider signing up as a campground host! Longmire Campground Host duties include:
- Welcoming volunteers to the campground and directing them to their campsites;
- Checking out keys to the bathroom/shower building;
- Cleaning the showers once a week;
- General maintenance around the campground;
- Site security and emergency response; and
- Helping with volunteer projects in the campground.
Note: I am still also open to hiring a full-time campground host for all or part of the season! If you'd like to serve for an extended period, including dates currently marked in green on the calendar, let me know and let's discuss the options.
If you'd like to help out, please contact me ASAP by e-mail at Kevin_Bacher (at) nps.gov, or by telephone at 360-569-6567.