Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Volunteer and Employee Photo Contest

I just found out about this contest, it sounds like a great opportunity for both Volunteers and Employees of the park to have some fun and maybe win an awesome new digital camera (courtesy of Olympus) for the park. All you have to do is take pictures of NPS Staff and Volunteers in their natural habitat: the park, and engaged in any scientific, educational or interpretive activities related to the parks natural resources. Pictures of visitors enjoying the park are also encouraged.

You can find the entry form and rule here.

So get out there and start taking those pictures, lets win this one for the home team.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found out a photo I submitted is among the winners; so the Volunteers' Staff will have another camera to use! JC 11/30/09

Kevin Bacher said...

JC, if you're watching, send me an e-mail and fill me in on the details! This is good news, but I'm not sure, yet, for whom!