Monday, February 24, 2014

Calling all Snow Rovers to a Winter Wonderland at Paradise

As many of you probably know, over the past week and a half Paradise has gotten a lot of new snow. When I took the total measurement on Sunday morning, the reading was 177 inches. The snow was still falling as the wind blew it into the already covered trees, creating a scene as picturesque as the inside of a snow globe. With all this new snow, there is even more fun to be had out on the trails volunteering with the snow rover program!

Contact Ben Monroe at to sign up to volunteer!

1 comment:

Ric Walters said...

Love the snow globe analogy! I envy you guys who live near The Mountain, and can be there all year long. All I get to do is stare at the webcams (my now former boss called them my "happy place").