Monday, February 24, 2014

Calling all Snow Rovers to a Winter Wonderland at Paradise

As many of you probably know, over the past week and a half Paradise has gotten a lot of new snow. When I took the total measurement on Sunday morning, the reading was 177 inches. The snow was still falling as the wind blew it into the already covered trees, creating a scene as picturesque as the inside of a snow globe. With all this new snow, there is even more fun to be had out on the trails volunteering with the snow rover program!

Contact Ben Monroe at MORA_Meadow_Rovers@nps.gov to sign up to volunteer!

1 comment:

Ric Walters said...

Love the snow globe analogy! I envy you guys who live near The Mountain, and can be there all year long. All I get to do is stare at the webcams (my now former boss called them my "happy place").