Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ranger Margaret Anderson Memorial Procession

January 9 update: THIS ROUTE HAS BEEN CHANGED. Click here for the update.

For those wish to watch the procession for Margaret Anderson on Tuesday, it will begin at the Lakewood Fire Station 21 at 9:30 a.m. and proceed to Pacific Lutheran University, arriving about 10:00 a.m. Here is the route:


View Larger Map

Details on when and where employees attending the Memorial should gather, including volunteers, will be released shortly -- hopefully tomorrow (Sunday). I'm taking my first day off tomorrow since the incident, but if I hear word, I'll post it here -- otherwise, look for it Monday morning. You can also keep an eye on the employee blog at MORAemployees.blogspot.com.

Please also remember to RSVP to MountRainierInfo@gmail.com if you plan to attend the service, so that we can be sure to set aside enough chairs. If you've already responded to my work e-mail address, I've forwarded those responses to the planning team.

No comments: