Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mount Rainier Storm Recovery effort honored

Here's a short article about our Cooperative Conservation Award in The News Tribune. (Update: Here's a more complete article.)

Also, in my e-mail in-box today, this note from Chris Jarvi, NPS Associate Director of Partnerships and Visitor Experience:

"I want to congratulate you once again for a job very well done. I know that an award of this importance is given only when there is a strong team effort on the part of everyone involved with the volunteer program. Therefore, the success and the accolades are deservedly shared by everyone with a part in making the program a success. You and your team make us all very proud because of this national recognition.

"I hope to see you at the awards ceremony in Washington DC on April 21st. Again, my sincere congratulations on a job well done."

No comments: