With the meltout on Paradise trails nearly complete there is much work to be done to bring in the full summer flower's bloom. Jen Glyzinski has asked us to pass the word on to our volunteer network that she is looking for people to complete some special projects in the Paradise area.
These projects include;
- Clearing brush from the Skyline trail between Myrtle Falls and 4th Crossing
- Installing silt bars on Golden Gate and Skyline trails
- Transporting fill material to the Golden Gate trail
- Digging out lateral drains, culverts, waterbars
- Resetting liner rocks on Golden Gate trail